Monday 1 August 2011

Littlefoot... Let Down Your Locks!

Ok, so nobody would be using my tresses to scale tall towers... 

I guess Wiyot and Shoshone could use it to climb through the living room window. But that all seems a little too painful, not to mention pointless considering the front door is just a few steps away! 

What I'm getting at is, I really have no use for my hair. However, that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have a use for it!

For example the good folks at The Little Princess Trust who make and supply real hair wigs for children suffering from hair loss.

And so the time has come to go...

... from this ...

... to this!


Thats right, its time to loose my locks!

As I sit typing, my hair measures 70cm, measuring from the top of my head.

Apparently Rapunzels hair in Tangled was an impressive 70 feet...  I hope she donated hers to charity, could have made a fair few wigs with all that!

After a quick measure, I'm guessing I'll be able to donate 40cm of hair, possibly more depending on where they cut! 

But here is where you, my wonderful fellow bloggers come in! This admiral charity cannot help all those little princesses without the money to make the wigs. I don't know how much it costs the good people over at the Little Princess Trust to do their thing, but I'm aiming to raise £100... 

Hopefully more!

Please, please, PLEASE help me raise some money! 


To help you can head over to my fundraising page and make a donation

or...

help me share my little (pony) tale by mentioning me on your blogs

or...

BOTH! :D


I was hoping to post some pictures of my lovely locks, but can't seem to find any :( Consequently, don't expect this to be the last post on this topic!


Thanks for reading! xoxoxox



1 comment:

  1. Wish I wasn't so selfish enough to give up my hair! :(

    I can't cut it however I can donate :) <3

    Hope you reach your goal! x

    ReplyDelete