Thursday 25 August 2011

6 Years!!

Tuesday just gone was a special day for Danny and me. It was the 9th anniversary of when we got engaged and also our 6th wedding anniversary :D

I'm not sure what the traditional gifts you are supposed to give are, but for us we went off in the search of new shoe's! :D

Danny failed to find a pair he liked... and has somehow managed to turn shoes into an ipod nano! 

But never mind that... Here's my newest littlefoot decorations!




I know I didn't make them or anything, but I was so excited I couldn't wait to share them with you! :D

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like!! I love red shoes :) That husband of yours is a crafty sod...that said though, I'd have managed to turn shoes into an iPad! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! I feel for Mr Wedgie! lol

    Maybe I should try and wrangle a matching handbag... I've been eyeing those satchels you posted ages ago! I'm also hunting out some red nail polish to match ;D

    ReplyDelete