Thursday 28 July 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook, July 28th

Yesterday as I was nosing at other peoples blogs, I happened upon The Simple Woman's Daybook. I don't usually do this kind of post, but I quite liked this one so I thought I'd give it a go!


And so...


Outside my window... The sun has come out for a change, although its still only peeking through the clouds.

I am thinking... I should probably go dig up the onions and garlic, since its a nice day!  

I am thankful... All is quiet in the house at the moment, both kids are amusing themselves nicely :)

From the learning rooms... Shoshone's been drawing on the blackboard and periodically announcing it to be a spider, fly, dragon, donkey... They all look the same to me! lol Wiyot is playing Lego Star Wars (I don't know whether most people would count this as learning!) his hand/eye co-ordination is vastly improving, as is his problem solving, patience and reaction time. :D

In the kitchen... The washing machine is on its final spin, time to peg out in a minute!

I am wearing... A green t-shirt and blue jeans... Nan always says "blue and green should not be seen." Ooops!

I am creating... Hmmm... So many! A bolero cardigan for Shoshone (really need to finish this ASAP!), sandpaper letters and a better learning environment for the kids.

I am going... to peg the washing out in a minute, lol. Might be off to Toys r us later, want to get a desk for the kids and have some birthday gifts to buy!

I am wondering... weather it's going to rain later... :/

I am reading... As with the creating, I'm rarely reading just one book... So I guess I'll just go with the two I was reading yesterday! The Tales of Beedle the Bard and A Wizard of Earthsea.

I am hoping... The weather stays nice! 

I am looking forward to... Getting the house sorted!

I am hearing... The sounds of Lego Star Wars

Around the house... There is far too much stuff! Getting ready to do a car boot sale and have emptied the loft.

I am pondering... Whether to have another cup of coffee. Didn't sleep well last night :(

One of my favorite things... Sitting watching the TV with a kid each side of me :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Do some gardening, sort out some more stuff to sell at the car boot, make some blueberry muffins, organise the stuff we are keeping!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Shoshone, Wiyot, Joe and Evelyn watching Toy Story 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment