Sunday 21 November 2010

December Daily!

OK so I'm gonna make a post so that I can't back out!!

I've been having a nose around on other peoples blogs, and noticed that some of the scrapbookers out there are doing whats called a December Daily. For anyone not in the know, like me a couple of days ago, its exactly what the name suggests; a scrapbook where a page is done each day leading up to Christmas Day. You can read about it in more depth at Ali Edwards site.

Well as I've looked into it I'm feeling very inspired to do my own. I like the idea of each page being based around the same layout. So today I've spent some time working on my template. It's not finished yet, but I think I've decided on what I'm going to do. Then I just need to cut the pages to size, print them out and make the cover. Also at some point I'll need to figure out a way to bind it all together :/ Oh well there's time to worry about that later!

Well, thats all for now.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I've just taken a peek at Ali Edwards' site and am in awe of her creative talent.

    I look forward to following your progress. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she's got some fantastic ideas, very inspiring! Just hope I'll be able to keep it up! lol!

    ReplyDelete