Monday 4 April 2011

For Movie Nights!

... or days

... or to make the kids an entertaining snack

... or just because you love it!

POPCORN!!! :9
I've been searching for the perfect cinema style popcorn recipe for some time. I've found so many recipe's but none of them gave the taste that I was after, that of the sweet popcorn available at Cineworld... excluding Nottingham Cineworld, I don't know what they do different there, but the popcorn is not good and definitely not a snack I want to recreate!

Anyway, all the recipe's have been good, but just not what I was after... Until one day I entered the words "cineworld sweet popcorn recipe" into google.

*** I know what you're thinking, kind of obvious really isn't it! I have no idea why it's taken ***
me however many years to try putting these words into the search engine, oh well!

The first result is another person searching for the same recipe as me, with someone named Clare providing the following recipe:
  • 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
Put all the ingredients into a large pot and shake over a medium heat until the popping slows. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!!! 

So quick and easy, and more importantly, exactly what I was after! I now sleep peacefully at night... well  not really, but it is one quest completed!

Now go! 

Try it for yourselves... you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment